Hotels/pensionne Houses

Steve
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know of any hotels or pensionne houses around Cebu that offer a discount for a longer term stay like 3 weeks.

johnb
Posted
Posted (edited)
Does anyone know of any hotels or pensionne houses around Cebu that offer a discount for a longer term stay like 3 weeks.
When are you planning to come Steve? I guess you know that after Christmas accommodation in and around Cebu City becomes harder to find because of the Sinulog.John Edited by johnb

Steve
Posted
Posted
When are you planning to come Steve? I guess you know that after Christmas accommodation in and around Cebu City becomes harder to find because of the Sinulog.John
yeah, I'm avoiding Sinulog completely. Tentatively we will arrive around the 26th of February.

johnb
Posted
Posted
When are you planning to come Steve? I guess you know that after Christmas accommodation in and around Cebu City becomes harder to find because of the Sinulog.John
yeah, I'm avoiding Sinulog completely. Tentatively we will arrive around the 26th of February.
Hi Steve,I know a few guys that stay downtown in Century Hotel, there pretty clued up on hotel prices in that area, I'll probably bump into one of them over this coming weekend, I'll get back to you then.John
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Reply from Pacific for a 1 month stayHi! You will find below our rates for double occupancy:Standard: 18500Premiere: 21500You need to reserve your room at least a month prior to your date of arrival. We would need you to make bank deposit or for your credit card details of 30% of your total rate for us to confirm your reservation.Thanks,Pacific Pensionne 313-A Osmena Blvd., Ceby City 600024 Hour Hotline: (63-927) 2579163; (63-32) 2535271www.pacificpensionne.comA note on standard and premiere roomsstandard rooms -located on 3rd and 4th floor, has cable tv, ensuite bathroom and airconditionedPremiere rooms - located on the 1st and 2nd floor, has hot and cold shower, and all the amenities of the standard roomBanco De Oro Cebu Fuente Osmena BranchAccount Name: Cebu Pacific Pension HouseAccount NUmber: 231-017-8779This one has yahoo messenger and replyGRAN TIERRA SUITEShttp://www.ilink.ph/view.php?id=1193Cant find my info but discount herehttp://www.verbenahotels.com/room-rates.htmlDepending what you want,condos here http://www.sarrosahotels.com/index.html
  • Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Most hotels offer discounts for long stays. A few of my friends have stayed at the Maxwell Hotel which is right around the corner from Winland Towers, across from the Shell gas station and walking distance to Golden Peak Hotel and they all got discounts when paying cash and for longer terms. I do not believe they have a web site but below is some information and email address. It is not the least expensive but it is new and very clean and they all said the staff was wonderful. Maxwell Hotel infoAnother and another

• Like 1

johnb
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hi Steve, I asked a friend that's staying downtown and he said that three weeks may not be enough to help negotiate any major discounts, he generally pays between 12,000 per month to 14,000 php per month for a very basic room with aircon and cable TV.regards John Edited by johnb