Tacloban

rocket
Posted
Posted

Hi All, Can anyone please help me with information on Tacloban?Recommendations on where to eat, and where to stay for 3 nights plsThanksRocket

BiliranDaz
Posted
Posted
Hi All, Can anyone please help me with information on Tacloban?Recommendations on where to eat, and where to stay for 3 nights plsThanksRocket
I think the nicest place in Tacloban is Leyte Park Hotel. Rooms are around 2000Pesos. I have stayed there. The food was good and service was good.Regards,Daddy Daz

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
I think the nicest place in Tacloban is Leyte Park Hotel. Rooms are around 2000Pesos. I have stayed there. The food was good and service was good.Regards,Daddy Daz
Welcome to the forum Rocket and Daddy Daz, it is nice to see you posting. I hope you will continue to share your knowledge with our members and ask your questions so our members can help you as well and then soon become a full member yourselves by helping us get to know you with your posts. :thumbsup: