Park in a handicap spot?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Love this, except for the litter!  They should come up with a quick and easy way to do it, like a cellophane wrap!

• Like 3
  • Love it 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

I absolutely love that clip! That kid - if he had any feelings at all - must have felt like a total jerk - as he should have. The cop looked amused and the crowd reaction was awesome! I agree that I don't like the litter, but it is paper only. Maybe, just maybe that kid learned a little?

Edited by Tommy T.

Viking
Posted
Posted

It would have been even more funny if the owner actually was handicapped :hystery:

Found it a bit strange that the cop let him drive away with almost no visibility at all :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Viking said:

It would have been even more funny if the owner actually was handicapped :hystery:

Yes, or if they watched him get out of the car and run into the store, then they papered his car, then he came out pushing his granny in a wheelchair. :hystery:

• Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yes, or if they watched him get out of the car and run into the store, then they papered his car, then he came out pushing his granny in a wheelchair. :hystery:

You still need a handicap parking sticker on the windshield.

11 hours ago, Viking said:

Found it a bit strange that the cop let him drive away with almost no visibility at all 

Yes, me too.  And why no ticket? And how do they know the guy will be gone long enough to do that?  And why block out his face if the purpose is to shame him

Like so many videos these days, it might have all been staged.  However, I like the message!

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

You still need a handicap parking sticker on the windshield.

Tell it to the judge. (Edit:  I do see the humor in the video.  I suspect the whole event was staged for that purpose.  Otherwise, the people with the sticky paper are self appointed vigilantes.)

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Hmmm... so I guess I will modify my first comment to read that I love that video, if it were, indeed, a true occurrence. I keep forgetting that so many video events are staged these days.... Problem of old f**t ...