Talented Toes

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

I swear my asawa could probably pick up coins with her toes if she wanted to.  Every time we visit family, there are comments about my "close toes".  I must confess I can't even pick up a shirt off the floor with my toes, and I'm a little bit jealous. 

Life married to a Filipina is fun.  As the popular song now goes "there ain't nothing in the world like a Filipina girl...."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

I swear my asawa could probably pick up coins with her toes if she wanted to.  Every time we visit family, there are comments about my "close toes".  I must confess I can't even pick up a shirt off the floor with my toes, and I'm a little bit jealous. 

Life married to a Filipina is fun.  As the popular song now goes "there ain't nothing in the world like a Filipina girl...."

That’s going to be our New Year’s Eve party with the family, who can pick up what with there toes , 100 pesos to the winner.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, stevewool said:

That’s going to be our New Year’s Eve party with the family, who can pick up what with there toes , 100 pesos to the winner.

What a great idea.  The wife and I do a lot of work with youth and we always try to have some kind of fun game for them.  We will have to try something like that.  Break them into teams and have them pick up coins and drop them in a cup. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1