Jegra John's Resort - Bantayan Island, Cebu Province

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

Greetings:If you head up to the northern part of Cebu Province, arriving at a small town called San Remegio, you will eventually arrive at the Hagnaya Pier. From Hagnaya, there are daily boat trips, both fast and slow craft, to get you across to Bantayan Island, arriving at Santa Fe Town. Not 2 kilometers from the pier at Santa Fe, is a small, quiet, peaceful resort called Jegra John's. Although I haven't been there in several months now, I used to stay there one or two times per month. One thing that I really like about Jegra John's, is that all the rooms are situated around the pool. This makes the place really nice... and much more private. Here is a bit of information I put up for the resort, a little while back: http://"another forum".org/jegra_johns_resort.htm

Edited by Paul

• 2 weeks later...
paul
Posted
Posted

I just found out that Jegra Joh's closed last month. It is unfortunate, because I truly enjoyed that little resort. :thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I just found out that Jegra Joh's closed last month. It is unfortunate, because I truly enjoyed that little resort. :cheers:
What a shame, :thumbsup: hope you didn't cause its closure, lolSeriously, do you know why, perhaps just not enough guests? :thumbsup: