Man Poses As Father And Son In Sex Scam

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I don't know if these women are stupid or just plain stupidth_interesting.gif A 55-year-old Taiwanese man tricked up to 20 women into having sex with him in an elaborate scam where he posed as both a handsome young man and that man's ailing father, a newspaper says.Hsu Shian-ming, who was arrested on Saturday, allegedly posted photos of a youthful male model online, claiming to be that person, and attracted numerous calls from women interested in romantic liaisons, the China Post reported.Hsu would then use the telephone conversations to tell his victims he had a father whose medical condition required constant sex to stay alive, sweet-talking them into doing what was necessary to save him, it said.The women would then meet up with the "father", also Hsu, waiting for them at various hotels in Taipei, according to the report.One of his victims eventually became suspicious after several attempts to see the handsome "son" were unsuccessful, and after she uncovered the truth with the help of private investigators, police became involved, the paper said.

til
Posted
Posted

Sometimes I think woman like to be tricked into having sex, because they can't admit to themselves they actually want it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I don't know if these women are stupid or just plain stupidth_interesting.gif A 55-year-old Taiwanese man tricked up to 20 women into having sex with him in an elaborate scam where he posed as both a handsome young man and that man's ailing father, a newspaper says.Hsu Shian-ming, who was arrested on Saturday, allegedly posted photos of a youthful male model online, claiming to be that person, and attracted numerous calls from women interested in romantic liaisons, the China Post reported.Hsu would then use the telephone conversations to tell his victims he had a father whose medical condition required constant sex to stay alive, sweet-talking them into doing what was necessary to save him, it said.The women would then meet up with the "father", also Hsu, waiting for them at various hotels in Taipei, according to the report.One of his victims eventually became suspicious after several attempts to see the handsome "son" were unsuccessful, and after she uncovered the truth with the help of private investigators, police became involved, the paper said.
That is an old high school ploy. "I have to have sex or I'll die." Never give a sucker an even break. What was the name of this disease anyway? Lakanookie?