Are There Vitamin Shops There

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Also do they sell body building supplements and all the different vitamins?

TheMason
Posted
Posted

There is a GNC type store in SM City Mall here in Baguio. It has all kinds of supplements and body building stuff. For regular vitamins, those are available at any drugstore. All the malls have pretty much the same stores so you'll probably be able to find one in Cebu as well.

Guardian
Posted
Posted
There is a GNC type store in SM City Mall here in Baguio. It has all kinds of supplements and body building stuff. For regular vitamins, those are available at any drugstore. All the malls have pretty much the same stores so you'll probably be able to find one in Cebu as well.
Thank you TheMason. Anyone in Cebu could tell me if they sell body building supplements so I do not need to bring them?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thank you TheMason. Anyone in Cebu could tell me if they sell body building supplements so I do not need to bring them?
There is a small GNC in Ayala but I am pretty sure they did not have any and there is a bigger GNC downstairs in SM and I am pretty sure they did have what you are looking for and there is also a pretty big Vitamin shop also in SM and they also had a lot of stuff but I am sorry to say that I am not positive they had those items since I do not body build so I was not looking for those and also since I am not in Cebu right now, as you know. Members I cannot check for Guardian, so maybe someone there can do Guardian a favor and look the next time they are at SM. Guardian, I think for your visit next year, if you go, then you should bring what you need for that amount of time and then check prices and see if they have the same brands. I have found most Vitamin prices much higher in most stores in the Philippines, probably because they have to import, so I think you are better off playing it safe and I will be happy to report back with prices if you do not go next year, so if you will send me an email or post a list of all you take before we leave or once we get to Cebu then I can shop and report back. Please include pictures and descriptions that include weight amounts and what they contain.
  • Like 1

Guardian
Posted
Posted

I take these 4 GNC products and a lot of GNC Vitamins. Probably too many to list or maybe people will think I am crazy. SugarwareZ-024.gif :lol: I am happy to know they have GNC there so they can at least order what I need if they do not stock it. I have tried some other brands but I always seem to go back to GNC even if they are a little more expensive. If there is a big price difference then I could have a friend ship me a box with a year or 2 supply and see if that would pay for itself. Maybe I could even sell some to friends to help pay the shipping. Sorry if I am bothering you all with this, I am still just dreaming and planning ahead, I am a type A person and need to have everything in place ahead of time.

post-290-12584745663871_thumb.jpg

post-290-12584745813394_thumb.jpg

post-290-12584745950629_thumb.jpg

post-290-1258474642803_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Also do they sell body building supplements and all the different vitamins?
I have found that drinking too much beer has added to my body buildingwhistling.gif23_11_62[1].gif
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
tom_shor
Posted
Posted

There is a store in the new section of SM mall in Cebu. I can't say exactly what products they carry since I am not there now but they seemed to have a good selection. I think it across from the Kultura store that sells the Philippine products.