Eddies Hotel In Cebu

Guest Lee
Posted
Posted

Has anyone stayed at Eddies Hotel in Cebu ??Thanks,Lee

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Yes but I wouldn't again. Rooms small, expensive and restaurant nowhere near as good as it was.

paul
Posted
Posted

While I haven't stayed there in some time, the rooms, to me are okay - although a bit pricey in my opinion. Also, the degree of service has dropped over the years, for what you get at Eddie's. The food is okay, but was better a number of years ago. It is also close to many bars, if that is your thing. It does still have some of its original charm, but that is fading. :23_11_62[1]:

Guest Lee
Posted
Posted
While I haven't stayed there in some time, the rooms, to me are okay - although a bit pricey in my opinion. Also, the degree of service has dropped over the years, for what you get at Eddie's. The food is okay, but was better a number of years ago. It is also close to many bars, if that is your thing. It does still have some of its original charm, but that is fading. :23_11_62[1]:
During my last visit to Cebu in 2000 the food at Eddies was very good but i guess things change during time.Thanks,Lee

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Yea, the food is not nearly as good as in the past but it is near to some of the better bars. The rooms in the addition behind the main hotel building are much nicer IMO. The desk service is typical of RP, POOR but not nearly as bad as Centry downtown.

wallyperrier
Posted
Posted

do they have website?

paul
Posted
Posted
do they have website?
Yepper, skipper: Eddie's Hotel - Cebu

wallyperrier
Posted
Posted

it's not a cheap hotel, at starting rates for double room 1630P!!!

paul
Posted
Posted

No one said it was cheap, mate. :1 (235): There are other places in Cebu that are much more economical.