Missing Servicemen

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Just seen this on a British Forces site that helped a lot of military with Post Traumatic Disorders. Can people keep their eyes open please?  I've explained that it's not uncommon to have no internet here for 36hrs. 

**Update** Daniel Davies is still missing in the phillipines it’s been 36hrs since anyone last saw him and he hasnt been online at all. Hoping I’m being the over protective sister but would be grateful if you can share this post and use the power of social media to find him. Last seen in the Rock Quarry District of Baguio City on 8th of February 2020 at 4pm UK time; midnight local time in Baguio

Screenshot_20200210-141945_Facebook.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Not to be facetious, but could it be that he found a lovely young lady and wouldn't like to be found right now?:huh:

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Not to be facetious, but could it be that he found a lovely young lady and wouldn't like to be found right now?:huh:

Not in Baguio surely! :whistling:

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Not in Baguio surely! :whistling:

Why not? Lovely young ladies are here everywhere.:89:

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

**Update** Daniel Davies is still missing in the phillipines it’s been 36hrs since anyone last saw him and he hasnt been online at all. Hoping I’m being the over protective sister but would be grateful if you can share this post and use the power of social media to find him. Last seen in the Rock Quarry District of Baguio City on 8th of February 2020 at 4pm UK time; midnight local time in Baguio

Hmm, we stayed in an AirBnB in that area Nov 2018. Not that far from the downtown area, close enough to walk, at least for me. Hope hi is ok.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

British Forces site

can you link the story?

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, scott h said:

can you link the story?

It's just a Forces Facebook and I included all the information. 

• Like 1