Links To Webcams Around The World

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This is pretty neat, maybe we will be able to watch Time Square during the New Years celebration. Can those of you in the Philippines access these now? and if so what do you think about them? Anyone else in other countries that can access them? EarthCamLink to 123CamFox news story with links to many different cams

• Like 2

TheMason
Posted
Posted
This is pretty neat, maybe we will be able to watch Time Square during the New Years celebration. Can those of you in the Philippines access these now? and if so what do you think about them? Anyone else in other countries that can access them? EarthCamLink to 123CamFox news story with links to many different cams
Here's my favorite webcam....http://www.cs.arizona.edu/camera/When I'm feeling homesick, looking at the current view or some of the older pics always makes me feel better. Sometimes all the rain and lush greenery of Baguio just gets on my nerves. I did not grow up in the desert of Arizona but as soon as I was old enough to chose my own home, it didn't take me long to chose Tucson. Some say the Sonoran desert is barren and ugly but I think its the most beautiful place on earth. Sedona is a close second.
  • Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Here's my favorite webcam....http://www.cs.arizona.edu/camera/When I'm feeling homesick, looking at the current view or some of the older pics always makes me feel better. Sometimes all the rain and lush greenery of Baguio just gets on my nerves. I did not grow up in the desert of Arizona but as soon as I was old enough to chose my own home, it didn't take me long to chose Tucson. Some say the Sonoran desert is barren and ugly but I think its the most beautiful place on earth. Sedona is a close second.
The desert is very pretty once you get used to it but if you come from a place where it is always green then it can take some getting used to. I remember the first time I went to Vegas, I said what the heck, they do not have any lawns or grass near the curbs in most places and only the rich have grass but the next visit I was already used to it and it looked much prettier. I now love Arizona and Vegas and wish I had moved to one of those many years ago instead of Florida and either would be closer to the Philippines as well. No hurricanes, only an occasional flash flood and those can usually be avoided.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted
This is pretty neat, maybe we will be able to watch Time Square during the New Years celebration. Can those of you in the Philippines access these now? and if so what do you think about them? Anyone else in other countries that can access them? EarthCam Link to 123Cam Fox news story with links to many different cams
Here's my favorite webcam.... http://www.cs.arizona.edu/camera/ When I'm feeling homesick, looking at the current view or some of the older pics always makes me feel better. Sometimes all the rain and lush greenery of Baguio just gets on my nerves. I did not grow up in the desert of Arizona but as soon as I was old enough to chose my own home, it didn't take me long to chose Tucson. Some say the Sonoran desert is barren and ugly but I think its the most beautiful place on earth. Sedona is a close second.
The desert is very pretty once you get used to it but if you come from a place where it is always green then it can take some getting used to. I remember the first time I went to Vegas, I said what the heck, they do not have any lawns or grass near the curbs in most places and only the rich have grass but the next visit I was already used to it and it looked much prettier. I now love Arizona and Vegas and wish I had moved to one of those many years ago instead of Florida and either would be closer to the Philippines as well. No hurricanes, only an occasional flash flood and those can usually be avoided.
IMG_8939.JPG The Nevada desert is boring...the drive from Phoenix to Vegas always a bore, until you get there. You can google the Nevada desert, and it is reviewed as being one of the most boring states scenery wise. arizona_desert-1218.jpg The Sonoran desert in the Phoenix area is beautiful....sunsets simply incredible. However, the ride from Phoenix to Tuscon is a bore, as is going to Yuma on I-8. I was in a toss up with Florida and Arizona as well, because my ex's mom and dad were in Orlando...but I ALWAYS wanted to move to Phoenix since watching all the old John Wayne movies...place is IMHO, the best place to retire in the USA, and KILLER deals on houses now.

• 2 months later...
Cal
Posted
Posted

!!! thes

This is pretty neat, maybe we will be able to watch Time Square during the New Years celebration. Can those of you in the Philippines access these now? and if so what do you think about them? Anyone else in other countries that can access them? EarthCam Link to 123Cam Fox news story with links to many different cams
these are amazing! thanks a lot :cheersty:

Cal
Posted
Posted

I can even watch wall street with earthcam ...

• 3 months later...
Americano
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the links to the web cams. My Filipina wife loves to learn about history and other countries so this is perfect for us to watch together. She didn't learn much about other countries in school, she is self taught. Actually, she knows more capital cities of countries than I do and she can find most countries on a globe. Very unusual for a Filipino. Most think all countries are in America.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the links to the web cams. My Filipina wife loves to learn about history and other countries so this is perfect for us to watch together. She didn't learn much about other countries in school, she is self taught. Actually, she knows more capital cities of countries than I do and she can find most countries on a globe. Very unusual for a Filipino. Most think all countries are in America.
You are welcome, glad you and your wife can enjoy them. :grouphugg:
  • Like 2