Manila: Alphaland Bay City

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted

Impressive project >>>It is a Commercial and Residential complex that will have state-of-the-art community-based intelligence, 100% telecommuting, unmatched bay views and eco-friendly self sufficiency. It will support all the requirements to grow businesses, to achieve personal life-enrichment and to provide family comfort. The most desirable property in any city in the world is the bay front, where the view of nature and the sea is prized above concrete and glass skyline. With 32 hectares along Manila Bay, Alphaland Bay City is not only the largest single development of its kind in Manila, but the only one.A world class marina and yacht club will be Alphaland Bay City's centerpiece, surrounded by a sweeping boardwalk lined by outdoor caf

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Sure looks nice,not like the Philippines I know. I guess the people of Manila have more money than others?

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Sure looks nice,not like the Philippines I know. I guess the people of Manila have more money than others?
They sure do. It's the political, financial, and entertainment capitol of the country. Its a far richer city than anywhere else in the country. That's why you don't see many retired expats living there....they can't afford it.