Primavera Residence Condominium Cagayan De Oro

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Notice the solar panels on the roof. Looks interesting and the location is great for shopping.

post-40-12588204737403_thumb.jpg

post-40-12588205043621_thumb.jpg

post-40-12588205187202_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
warnt
Posted
Posted

hi mr lee ,long time no post here and also chat with your good self , just noticed this post on primavera and its one ive been looking at for a while and they have released prices for 4th and 5th floor seems reasonable enough but wont release prices for higher floors until all these have sold think they want to make sure the condo will sell , all in all i like the area and the style and cdo is becoming very attractive so i hope to be making a move on this soon although i tried to reach the actual builder with no luck i have to deal with the agents who more or less know less than myself .well anyones input on this project would be appreciated with thankswarren

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
hi mr lee ,long time no post here and also chat with your good self , just noticed this post on primavera and its one ive been looking at for a while and they have released prices for 4th and 5th floor seems reasonable enough but wont release prices for higher floors until all these have sold think they want to make sure the condo will sell , all in all i like the area and the style and cdo is becoming very attractive so i hope to be making a move on this soon although i tried to reach the actual builder with no luck i have to deal with the agents who more or less know less than myself .well anyones input on this project would be appreciated with thankswarren
Hi Warren, welcome back to the forum and I hope you will stick around this time and keep me and others filled in on what is going on with that condo building and other things you can help us all with your knowledge and experience. My guess on the condo is that once the lower floors are sold then they will raise the prices for the upper floors. Send me a pm and I will tell you my friends name who is like a brother to me and who has a business there in CDO to go visit or call who might know some of the people in town such as the builder because he seems to know a lot of important people there in CDO and can probably find out.

• 3 weeks later...
warnt
Posted
Posted

Hi again, primavera set to break ground march/april and as far i can tell only few units left in 3rd and 4th floors which is that has been offered for sale at present but its good indication maybe also as the old airport in this area will be moved i was concerned for lack of interest in this area but there is a number of projects going on and planned for this area , so all in all i like this one , anyone looking for a good site with ongoing info just ask ..warren

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi again, primavera set to break ground march/april and as far i can tell only few units left in 3rd and 4th floors which is that has been offered for sale at present but its good indication maybe also as the old airport in this area will be moved i was concerned for lack of interest in this area but there is a number of projects going on and planned for this area , so all in all i like this one , anyone looking for a good site with ongoing info just ask ..warren
Thank you Warren, please keep us updated on their progress. My guess is that they are not really sold out but that they will sell the harder to sell units first before releasing the money maker units since a second building is also planned for the same site.