Looking For Importer of US Meats

Bob J. Lathim
Posted
Posted

Hello,
I am a retired US Marine Living on Negros Oriental and I am looking for a Reliable importer of American Hot Dogs and Lunch Meats,ECT.
I have a Freezer and generator(we have a lot of blackouts)so I plan to order about 50 to 100 pounds of Meats at one time each time.
If you know of an Importer of US Meats please reply with your information especially if here on Negros.
Robinsons Market here used to have Farmer John Hot Dogs from the US,but now claim they are no longer available!!
I know that S%R does have some meats and I do have a Membership but the closest S&R is 200 mile round trip by car and Ferry.
Thank you in advance
Bob
USMC Ret.
Semper Fi

• Like 1

roddavis
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Bob J. Lathim said:

Hello,
I am a retired US Marine Living on Negros Oriental and I am looking for a Reliable importer of American Hot Dogs and Lunch Meats,ECT.
I have a Freezer and generator(we have a lot of blackouts)so I plan to order about 50 to 100 pounds of Meats at one time each time.
If you know of an Importer of US Meats please reply with your information especially if here on Negros.
Robinsons Market here used to have Farmer John Hot Dogs from the US,but now claim they are no longer available!!
I know that S%R does have some meats and I do have a Membership but the closest S&R is 200 mile round trip by car and Ferry.
Thank you in advance
Bob
USMC Ret.
Semper Fi

If you go to FaceBook, try Healthy Meats. They deliver to Toledo Cebu. Close but not quite Negros. I ordered 1st time a couple days ago. The Angus beef was nice and tender, best I have had in Phils!

https://www.facebook.com/LodiSteakCebu/ 

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
Please paste as plain text or I need to remove posts in the future
  • Like 3

Bob J. Lathim
Posted
Posted

Thank You Rod,I sent them a Message and waiting a Reply.

jimeve
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Bob J. Lathim said:

Hello,

Hi, 

Belcris down town Dumaguete opposite shell station. 

• Like 2

Bob J. Lathim
Posted
Posted

Thank You Jimeve,
We often go to Belchris Meats and we have a Location here in Tanjay also,I asked them about a Year ago if they could order the items I was looking for and explained I am a Sure buyer,my Wife has inquired 2 times since then and they always say,"We are Checking"They do have other meats that are good like steak,but sadly not what I asked for.
Semper Fi Marine!!

• Like 1

Bob J. Lathim
Posted
Posted

Thank You Roddavis
I contacted the Healthy MEats and they can deliver to the Docks in Dumaguete and they said they can order and get the Oscar Meyer Meats I want from the US.

• Like 1