Tin Requirement Waived For Driver

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This looks like good news, now if they would just waive the ridiculous pee test for foreigners then it make more sense. I doubt many of the foreigners use illegal drug but I am sure many of us may have a drink now and then. SugarwareZ-005.gif :lol: The agreement waived the TIN requirement for certain individuals like foreign personnel of diplomatic missions, international organizations, foreign tourists and missionaries as well as members of religious organizations such as pastors, priests, nuns and lay ministers.Also exempted from the TIN requirement are individuals not engaged in business, housewives, househelps, "balikbayans," students and those applying for non-professional license. You can read the whole story here

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the information Lee,I had heard it was imminent as it was adding to the cost and time taken to convert foreign licenses.I will check out whether the news has got through to the local LTO offices next week when I do a couple of conversions for clients.It will make that part of my job easier.Paul

Edited by ancienrocka

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the information Lee,I had heard it was imminent as it was adding to the cost and time taken to convert foreign licenses.I will check out whether the news has got through to the local LTO offices next week when I do a couple of conversions for clients.It will make that part of my job easier.Paul
You are welcome my friend. We would appreciate it if you let us know what happens at LTO.