Subic Bay Freeport Camayan Resort

Heeb
Posted
Posted (edited)

That’s a steal, I must avail of that as soon as I return, I made a trip out there on my bike shortly after it reopened and they weren’t charging yet but it was empty. 

Edited by Heeb

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

and a few hotel guests,

Since we live so far away, we would probably want to stay at the hotel. Have you stayed overnight there, or general impressions of the hotel?. We normally go south (so we dont have to go through Manila) and our fav resort is not open yet. cabin fever is rearing its ugly hear :hystery:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

Since we live so far away, we would probably want to stay at the hotel. Have you stayed overnight there, or general impressions of the hotel?. We normally go south (so we dont have to go through Manila) and our fav resort is not open yet. cabin fever is rearing its ugly hear :hystery:

The hotel is nice enough.  We have stayed twice.  The first time we got the annual pass it included one room night.  Most rooms have two doubles / queens.  I think they have 40% off til the end off the month.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I think they have 40% off til the end off the month.

Thanks, but not for us i am afraid. Did some face book and internet researh and got this in reply when i said we were from Manila. 

NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC Subic Bay Freeport Zone (SBFZ) Border Regulations Effective July 30, 2020, the following regulations shall be imposed / shall continue to be imposed in all SBFZ Gates: Sec 1. Persons or vehicles from areas under ECQ or MECQ are prohibited to enter. Sec. 2 Persons or vehicles from areas under GCQ or MGCQ shall be required to present a Health Certificate from their Baranggay, Municipality or City that they are COVID-19 free as a condition to enter the SBFZ. This requirement applies to all passengers in a vehicle. Sec 3. Persons below 21 years old and those 60 years old and above from areas under GCQ and MGCQ are allowed to enter the SBFZ only for the purpose of: a. accessing essential goods or services; b. going to work in industries or offices permitted to operate; or c. for indoor or outdoor non-contact sports and other forms of exercise. Other than the three purposes aforementioned, persons below 21 years old or those 60 years old and above from GCQ or MGCQ areas are not allowed to enter the SBFZ even if they are in the company of other adults or family members. Sec. 4 In addition to a Health Certificate, persons from GCQ or MGCQ areas who will stay within the SBFZ for more than 2 days are required to undergo PCR testing on the day of their arrival. If found positive for COVID-19, SBMA’s Health Protocols for COVID-19 individuals shall automatically apply. Sec. 5 Exemptions A. The following are exempted from Secs. 1, 2 and 3 above: a. Health and Emergency Frontline Services Personnel; b. Government Officials and Government Frontline Personnel; c. Duly Authorized Humanitarian Assistance Actors (HAA’s); d. Persons travelling for medical or humanitarian reasons; e. Persons going to the airport for travel abroad; f. Persons transported through the efforts of the National Government upon the conduct of the necessary quarantine protocols and upon coordination with SBMA; g. Persons involved in the provision of essential goods and services, and public utilities; h. Personnel and delivery vehicles delivering goods to persons or entities located inside the Freeport, or goods for export / import through the Port of Subic; B. The following are exempted only from Sec. 2 above: i. Clients, customers, suppliers, subcontractors or service providers of SBF establishments and enterprises; ii. Visitors, suppliers, subcontractors or service providers of SBF residents, provided that the concerned SBF resident duly notifies the SBMA Land and Asset Development Department (LADD) prior to the entry of their visitor, supplier, subcontractor or service provider. All persons and vehicles entering the SBFZ shall be subjected to strict inspection in implementation of these border regulations. Vehicles with person/s disqualified to enter the SBFZ shall be asked either to turn around OR disembark the disqualified person/s before being allowed entry. Thank you for your cooperation.

Guess we will be taking our tourist dollars elsewhere :hystery:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, scott h said:

Thanks, but not for us i am afraid. Did some face book and internet researh and got this in reply when i said we were from Manila. 

NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC Subic Bay Freeport Zone (SBFZ) Border Regulations Effective July 30, 2020, the following regulations shall be imposed / shall continue to be imposed in all SBFZ Gates: Sec 1. Persons or vehicles from areas under ECQ or MECQ are prohibited to enter. Sec. 2 Persons or vehicles from areas under GCQ or MGCQ shall be required to present a Health Certificate from their Baranggay, Municipality or City that they are COVID-19 free as a condition to enter the SBFZ. This requirement applies to all passengers in a vehicle. Sec 3. Persons below 21 years old and those 60 years old and above from areas under GCQ and MGCQ are allowed to enter the SBFZ only for the purpose of: a. accessing essential goods or services; b. going to work in industries or offices permitted to operate; or c. for indoor or outdoor non-contact sports and other forms of exercise. Other than the three purposes aforementioned, persons below 21 years old or those 60 years old and above from GCQ or MGCQ areas are not allowed to enter the SBFZ even if they are in the company of other adults or family members. Sec. 4 In addition to a Health Certificate, persons from GCQ or MGCQ areas who will stay within the SBFZ for more than 2 days are required to undergo PCR testing on the day of their arrival. If found positive for COVID-19, SBMA’s Health Protocols for COVID-19 individuals shall automatically apply. Sec. 5 Exemptions A. The following are exempted from Secs. 1, 2 and 3 above: a. Health and Emergency Frontline Services Personnel; b. Government Officials and Government Frontline Personnel; c. Duly Authorized Humanitarian Assistance Actors (HAA’s); d. Persons travelling for medical or humanitarian reasons; e. Persons going to the airport for travel abroad; f. Persons transported through the efforts of the National Government upon the conduct of the necessary quarantine protocols and upon coordination with SBMA; g. Persons involved in the provision of essential goods and services, and public utilities; h. Personnel and delivery vehicles delivering goods to persons or entities located inside the Freeport, or goods for export / import through the Port of Subic; B. The following are exempted only from Sec. 2 above: i. Clients, customers, suppliers, subcontractors or service providers of SBF establishments and enterprises; ii. Visitors, suppliers, subcontractors or service providers of SBF residents, provided that the concerned SBF resident duly notifies the SBMA Land and Asset Development Department (LADD) prior to the entry of their visitor, supplier, subcontractor or service provider. All persons and vehicles entering the SBFZ shall be subjected to strict inspection in implementation of these border regulations. Vehicles with person/s disqualified to enter the SBFZ shall be asked either to turn around OR disembark the disqualified person/s before being allowed entry. Thank you for your cooperation.

Guess we will be taking our tourist dollars elsewhere :hystery:

You're right.  I forgot about that.  Talked to a guy from Angeles who brought his family.  He said he had to argue his way through the checkpoints to explain the kids.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Heeb said:

That’s a steal, I must avail of that as soon as I return, I made a trip out there on my bike shortly after it reopened and they weren’t charging yet but it was empty. 

Yes, much cheaper if you go enough times.  Also, you can bring any three people with with you each time.  The first annual pass I had 5 years ago was for 6 but only 6 people you named on the first visit.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 8/16/2020 at 6:54 PM, scott h said:

The pitter patter of little feet will be the monkeys running across the roof of the hotel room and any food left unattended on the tables is free game for them.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 8/20/2020 at 4:18 AM, earthdome said:

The pitter patter of little feet will be the monkeys running across the roof of the hotel room and any food left unattended on the tables is free game for them.

I saw those monkeys today.  They look skinny!  Not enough customers. :smile: