UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Jake
Posted
Posted

I pretty much have seen most videos of close formations.  Even the Canadian's Snowbirds are very impressive.  But this video caught my eye seeing his wing tip's shadow right over his wing man's canopy.  Amazing touch on flight controls with big balls: 

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Those guys are so cool, calm and collected!  Read the comments in You Tube; there are some good ones!  One guy said, "Not much risk; they are wearing helmets!"  :shock_40_anim_gif:

Here is another formation from a few days ago.  Not tight, but meaningful!

• Thanks 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jake said:

I pretty much have seen most videos of close formations.  Even the Canadian's Snowbirds are very impressive.  But this video caught my eye seeing his wing tip's shadow right over his wing man's canopy.  Amazing touch on flight controls with big balls: 

Incredible and super impressive!!! I have never seen the view from on board and it is crazy impressive!

• Like 1

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)

The Red Arrows are the greatest aerobatic display team in the world. Used to see them live every year when we were on our family holiday in llandundo :popcorn:

Edited by Gas
  • Like 1
  • Love it 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Gas said:

The Red Arrows are the greatest aerobatic display team in the world. Used to see them live every year when we were on our family holiday in llandundo :popcorn:

Couple years back was at an agricultural show somewhere Yorks / Linconshire area....the showground was next to Red Arrows training bases and from 2 -4pm they were " training". Was an amazing two hours that went by in a flash.

• Like 1