Heart warming Christmas miracle. True story!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wife's sister in Cebu calls in a panic. Our much loved 93 year old Papa has fallen down. Quickly all five sisters are in a group phone call all shouting over each other all in a panicked frenzy. :5590: My wife (oldest and smallest of the five) is winning the shouting. Lucky me.

Suddenly the two sisters in Cebu go quiet. Then the miracle happens.... The first Christmas Balikbayan Box arrives! :4502:

Thankfully Papa was fine after all. No one thought to ask him. :lipssealed_80_anim_gif:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

Wife's sister in Cebu calls in a panic. Our much loved 93 year old Papa has fallen down. Quickly all five sisters are in a group phone call all shouting over each other all in a panicked frenzy. :5590: My wife (oldest and smallest of the five) is winning the shouting. Lucky me.

Suddenly the two sisters in Cebu go quiet. Then the miracle happens.... The first Christmas Balikbayan Box arrives! :4502:

Thankfully Papa was fine after all. No one thought to ask him. :lipssealed_80_anim_gif:

Time to share out the shampoo. Haha nobody thought to ask him.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

Weren't we recently sharing views on what to do in an emergency?  Your post above highlights just what I said - when the shit hits the fan, all plans go to pot and chaos reigns!

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Old55 said:

Hope he is alright now and well enough to make a few changes to his will ! :tiphat:

• Haha 1