How Do They Keep Beautiful Black Hair?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am wondering what secrets some ladies use to keep their hair black and shine? My wife's hair is beautiful but it always seems to be much nicer when we are in the Philippines and not while in the states. Seems it may have something to do with all the chemicals they treat the water with here in Florida? So I am wondering if anyone else has also noticed this problem and what do their ladies use to keep their hair soft and shiny? We have recently tried using beer and it does seem to be strengthening her hair and making it shinier but there has to be products out there that others have found that may work better?

daisy
Posted
Posted
I am wondering what secrets some ladies use to keep their hair black and shine? My wife's hair is beautiful but it always seems to be much nicer when we are in the Philippines and not while in the states. Seems it may have something to do with all the chemicals they treat the water with here in Florida? So I am wondering if anyone else has also noticed this problem and what do their ladies use to keep their hair soft and shiny? We have recently tried using beer and it does seem to be strengthening her hair and making it shinier but there has to be products out there that others have found that may work better?
Lee, "Bigen" and coconut oil! :yes:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I tried the beer method but no matter how much I drank it still went grey ,although at the moment mine is natural black.Says so on the packet.SugarwareZ-004.gif

Hoz
Posted
Posted
Lee, "Bigen" and coconut oil! :yes:
mwahahahahaaa