Home Antigen Test

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

If anyone is interested, there is a home Covid Antigen test available to order for only p777, maybe plus shipping, not sure.

A vlog my wife kinda likes took the test and showed how it is done.  I researched a bit, and I think this is legit, but do your due diligence.  Here is some info about the company and obtaining it.

https://labx.asia/our-products/

It is the Aria test on their website.

If you want to order a test kit, send an SMS to +639989997392 with the text #testnow to get details about the testing kit.

I texted them and the texted back the price and how to order.  I texted back and asked "Is this confidential?", and they said Yes.  I didn't order, but for that price, it is tempting.

If you want to see the Vlog, pm me.  It has some more info too.

Here is another video I found informative, about testing.

• Like 1

Yeochief
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the post.  I just requested more information on the SOFIA 2 SARS Antigen FIA.  Antigen testing for confirmatory diagnosis.  "Changing the testing game with its high mobility and affordability, the Sofia 2 boasts a sensitivity of 96.7% and a low risk of process error. Get accurate results in as fast as 15 minutes."  

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Yeochief said:

Thanks for the post.  I just requested more information on the SOFIA 2 SARS Antigen FIA.  Antigen testing for confirmatory diagnosis.  "Changing the testing game with its high mobility and affordability, the Sofia 2 boasts a sensitivity of 96.7% and a low risk of process error. Get accurate results in as fast as 15 minutes."  

Let us know what they say.  I'm guessing that one is more expensive, and might require a doctor or medical staff?

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic