Posted (edited)

Nothing new under the sun....

guardian.jpeg

Edited by Explorer

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Please follow forum rules. Political content belong in chatterbox not here under corona virus topic. :cheersty:

Yes, I understand the context you used to post but it will simply cause another shit show. Not saying I agree or disagree with what you posted BTW. :shades: 

Edited by Old55

Jack D
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

temp.jpg  What's next 79F67320-3DFB-4252-9DD5-EDAB93F6961B.jpeg

Edited by Jack D
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks for understanding Jack. I attempted to message you but you have that disabled. 

5781B40D-577C-42A1-8978-925879814B08.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

temp.jpg  What's next I wonder?

We now live in a very connected world.  I expect that nations will be making plans for the next pandemic after learning lessons from this one.  I think one lesson learned the hard way by two countries in particular is that you cannot ignore the problem and think it will "just go away".  

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Mike J said:

We now live in a very connected world.  I expect that nations will be making plans for the next pandemic after learning lessons from this one.  I think one lesson learned the hard way by two countries in particular is that you cannot ignore the problem and think it will "just go away".  

It doesn't help when the country of origin hid the outbreak and continues to lie and hide facts to this day. 

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I expect that nations will be making plans for the next pandemic after learning lessons from this one.

You would think Mike. But frankly I am not so sure. One of the main problems with Democracies is the election cycle. Once the current crisis has past, instead of funding and maintaining, lets say a pandemic response center, to get votes they will fund a bridge to nowhere or a refuge for snow owls in Hawaii :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic