How to make the Covid vaccines last longer.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I was forwarded a video of a person thinking they were receiving their covid vaccine. In the video you can clearly see the nurse disinfect the arm, remove the cap from the syringe and stick the syringe in the person's arm but at no time do they squeeze the plunger to inject the vaccine. Just pulls it back out and sticks a plaster over the needle mark.  It's hit the main media but so far it's nothing to do with corruption just overworked medical personnel apparently. :whistling: https://m.facebook.com/groups/philippineswarnings/permalink/2864533797119700/

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I was forwarded a video of a person thinking they were receiving their covid vaccine. In the video you can clearly see the nurse disinfect the arm, remove the cap from the syringe and stick the syringe in the person's arm but at no time do they squeeze the plunger to inject the vaccine. Just pulls it back out and sticks a plaster over the needle mark.  It's hit the main media but so far it's nothing to do with corruption just overworked medical personnel apparently. :whistling: https://m.facebook.com/groups/philippineswarnings/permalink/2864533797119700/

Is this the one that happened in Brazil? 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

And it is really unfortunate, like you say it was almost certainly do to overwork, etc.  Over two billion shots and now the conspiracy nuts will jump on this like buzzards on a gut wagon. :sad:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

3 minutes ago, Mike J said:

And it is really unfortunate, like you say it was almost certainly do to overwork, etc.  Over two billion shots and now the conspiracy nuts will jump on this like buzzards on a gut wagon. :sad:

Snowy's link does not seem to work because it points to a group.  Perhaps this one will work.  There are two videos now and I think this is the second.

https://www.facebook.com/allan.bernabe.38/videos/174467041239295

This did make me think about it.  When I had my first AZ jab on the 31st, I made the mistake of not looking.  I felt nothing.  No prick.  No nothing.  It wasn't until I got home that I saw blood on the cotton swab bandage.  Did I get the vaccine?  I hope so.  I had no after effects at all.  No sore arm.  Nothing.

The person giving the injection had to know they were being recorded and lots of people record their injections.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, hk blues said:

at no time do they squeeze the plunger to inject the vaccine.

With the Pfizer, the amount of vaccine in the syringe is 0.3mL.  That is 0.3 ml.  An almost imperceptible amount for most of us.  I did not feel it go in either time but I had the sore arm for 2 days that told me I had been vaccinated.

• Like 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Mike J said:

now the conspiracy nuts will jump on this like buzzards on a gut wagon.

Here is another possible angle.  A video that goes viral has potential to make a lot of money for someone.  Facebook and you Tube are full of fake prank videos, fake crime videos, etc.  This could be a total fake.  Very easy to do.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Snowy's link does not seem to work because it points to a group.  Perhaps this one will work.  There are two videos now and I think this is the second.

https://www.facebook.com/allan.bernabe.38/videos/174467041239295

This did make me think about it.  When I had my first AZ jab on the 31st, I made the mistake of not looking.  I felt nothing.  No prick.  No nothing.  It wasn't until I got home that I saw blood on the cotton swab bandage.  Did I get the vaccine?  I hope so.  I had no after effects at all.  No sore arm.  Nothing.

The person giving the injection had to know they were being recorded and lots of people record their injections.

And this is the problem with such videos - it sews the seed of doubt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

Is this the one that happened in Brazil? 

Taken in Makati. The Health Minister has been on the media already saying no excuse but to ensure there's 6 vaccinators per 100 patients and that they only work an 8hr shift. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Taken in Makati. The Health Minister has been on the media already saying no excuse but to ensure there's 6 vaccinators per 100 patients and that they only work an 8hr shift. 

Thanks - the one I found online was in Brazil so it seems it's not a problem only here in the Philippines

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic