Filipina Pea, legal update on protecting your assets from live in GF or wife. Also updates on proposed new Divorce law.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Filipina Pea is a popular YouTube personality. This segment hosts a Filipina attorney detailing Filipino citizen's rights to common property. Some little known laws here. I don't think this pertains to the majority of members but is interesting and surprising.

They also update the proposed divorce law. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
graham59
Posted
Posted

Another excellent video from this young lady... again, telling it as it is.

How many ****struck foreigners are now justifying paying for annulments, or in danger of being killed or locked up ? 

A good warning to newbies.  The Phils is not short of single ladies. 

• Like 2

Paul Hobbs
Posted
Posted

In one of her early videos she said she spent some time in the UK. I think she lives in Dumaguette now.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 9/11/2021 at 6:14 PM, Paul Hobbs said:

In one of her early videos she said she spent some time in the UK. I think she lives in Dumaguette now.

Yes she lives in this area and I believe is involved with an American which might be where the California accent comes from.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I believe is involved with an American which might be where the California accent comes from.

Yes.  I heard he tells her what to say as they get more hits when she says it.  But who knows?

• Like 1