3 Dutch Charged With Pedophilia In Puerto Galera

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted

Three Dutch nationals who are residing in the town of Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro are facing pedophilia charges for allegedly molesting 3 male kids. The suspects have been identified as Gusbert Van T. Hof, alias Jack, Robert Arjen Peter, alias Robert, and Rudolf William Devos, alias Rudy. According to one of the victims, aged 16, the alleged molestation started 2 years ago when he, together with his 13-year-old brother and 11-year-old cousin, was invited to join the suspects in one of the resorts in the province. "Lagi akong pinapupunta ni Jack sa kuwarto at pinaliligo. Pagkatapos ay pinaghuhubad ako ng damit", the 16-year-old victim said. According to the victims, the suspects would give them P50, sometimes P100, everyday. A complaint was also filed against town official Benjamin de Chavez for allegedly condoning the purported crime. De Chavez, however, denied the allegation. "Wala naman akong alam diyan at kasama lang ako sa pag-aresto," he said. Meanwhile, Puerto Galera's chief of police, Supt. James Brillantes, who was recently relieved due to his alleged involvement in a shooting incident, denied allegations that he released the suspects after receiving a huge amount of money. Source: abs-cbn

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Three Dutch nationals who are residing in the town of Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro are facing pedophilia charges for allegedly molesting 3 male kids.The suspects have been identified as Gusbert Van T. Hof, alias Jack, Robert Arjen Peter, alias Robert, and Rudolf William Devos, alias Rudy.According to one of the victims, aged 16, the alleged molestation started 2 years ago when he, together with his 13-year-old brother and 11-year-old cousin, was invited to join the suspects in one of the resorts in the province."Lagi akong pinapupunta ni Jack sa kuwarto at pinaliligo. Pagkatapos ay pinaghuhubad ako ng damit", the 16-year-old victim said.According to the victims, the suspects would give them P50, sometimes P100, everyday.A complaint was also filed against town official Benjamin de Chavez for allegedly condoning the purported crime. De Chavez, however, denied the allegation."Wala naman akong alam diyan at kasama lang ako sa pag-aresto," he said.Meanwhile, Puerto Galera's chief of police, Supt. James Brillantes, who was recently relieved due to his alleged involvement in a shooting incident, denied allegations that he released the suspects after receiving a huge amount of money. Source: abs-cbn
Meanwhile, Puerto Galera's chief of police, Supt. James Brillantes, who was recently relieved due to his alleged involvement in a shooting incident, denied allegations that he released the suspects after receiving a huge amount of money.
Sounds like someone might have got their fingers burnt AddEmoticons04230.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted

There were a couple of things that caught my eye in this article....The suspects have been identified as.....Robert Arjen Peter, alias Robert....I don't think calling Robert by the name Robert constitutes an alias.Meanwhile, Puerto Galera's chief of police, Supt. James Brillantes, who was recently relieved due to his alleged involvement in a shooting incident, denied allegations that he released the suspects after receiving a huge amount of money.This is why I seldom take the stories about criminal acts by foreigners at face value.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
There were a couple of things that caught my eye in this article....The suspects have been identified as.....Robert Arjen Peter, alias Robert....I don't think calling Robert by the name Robert constitutes an alias.Meanwhile, Puerto Galera's chief of police, Supt. James Brillantes, who was recently relieved due to his alleged involvement in a shooting incident, denied allegations that he released the suspects after receiving a huge amount of money.This is why I seldom take the stories about criminal acts by foreigners at face value.
Same here Mason find the information anti foreigner and sketchy at best. That doesnt include the problems with corruption which is another story. But in the defence of the media in the Philippines the media in the UK is just as messed up