Driving Licence renewal

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

At my last license renewal my physical was a breeze.  The form was already filled out and signed by the doctor, all it needed was my personal info.  Turns out she knew I was in perfect health even before I stepped in the door.  Probably the same with the folks behind me who got their physical from the same stack of already signed forms.  :whistling: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Freebie said:

They system certainly isnt foolproof , as I tried to get to the portal when there on firefox ( rejected , unsafe site ) and same  on chrome, but no problems on safari. on my phone.

Strange as chrome works fine for me. Are you sure your anti virus or something is not giving false positives?

https://portal.lto.gov.ph/ords/f?p=1200:HOME:106306369244600:::::

7 hours ago, Freebie said:

( which asks for the names of both my parents who are deceased  as part of the " profile")

It's a weird question to put on any form. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I wonder what the response would be if you put their names as "Papa Deceased" and "Mama Deceased"? :tongue:

• Haha 3

Freebie
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Strange as chrome works fine for me. Are you sure your anti virus or something is not giving false positives?

https://portal.lto.gov.ph/ords/f?p=1200:HOME:106306369244600:::::

Yes it works in my home using wifi , but didnt open when I was in LTO office and both Firefox and Chrome warned me not to proceed with that site. No worries, licence renewed .

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Mike J said:

I wonder what the response would be if you put their names as "Papa Deceased" and "Mama Deceased"? :tongue:

I doubt if anyone would read the submitted form. But anyway as far as my memory goes that question is never asked in Australia. Maybe if its needed for parental consent but here I think its pretty much standard for loans or anything. 

• Like 1