Affidavit of Guarantee with Authenticity

Shol
Posted
Posted

Hi there.  I am wondering if anyone who is doing the permanent or temporary 13A visa has saved a copy of this baby?

This one is is a surprise when you get to Intramuros as it's not mentioned anywhere online and they will passively mention it as a "replacement" due to the pandemic to the interview.   Thing is when I applied for my temp we were forced to get one of their copies and brought to a nearby Notary republic and asked to pay 900 PHP to get his and some other nonsense notarized that's not mentioned online.  

I just want to go in there like a shooter and have everything ready but when we went the last time, I never got an opportunity to make a copy and when i search for templates online I can't find anything other than similar but not specifically for this purpose type affidavits  / guarantees.

If anyone had anything that would be stupendous.

Thanks

Gator
Posted
Posted

Can’t help with the one you’re looking for. What is it anyhow?

But maybe you can find it on one the Philippines Consulates websites. When I was searching for a different one I found it there (San Francisco or New York - don’t recall exactly), but oddly it was not on the Washington DC’s website. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Shol said:

not specifically for this purpose type affidavits  / guarantees.

Is it the affidavits, guarantee of support? 

Shol
Posted
Posted

That's all I am finding on google also :)

Pretty sure it's specifically this:

Affidavit of Guarantee with Authenticity

Which as you are finding there's only that template you found which isn't exactly the same.  I am scolding myself for not making a copy of it but it was a surprise "required notorized" document when we arrived there.   Won't make that mistake if I have to show up there again.  

I am going to call them again tomorrow and see if i can get some more clarity on it. 

Thanks

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Something that was conjured up by that office to make some extra money for Christmas?  :89:

• Love it 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Mike J said:

Something that was conjured up by that office to make some extra money for Christmas?  :89:

You may not be wrong, Mike!

I got a document notarised today - as many as I wanted/needed - for 300php. In fact, I could have paid as much/little as I wanted as the Notary asked me how much did I pay last time he notarised for me and charged the same this time.  Of course, this means 300php is already too much!

• Like 3

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Next up: an Affidavit of Guarantee of Authenticicty of Factualness.

:bonk:

• Haha 1

Shol
Posted
Posted

Haha you guy are hilarious.

The document last October was identified as required in lieu of the interview due to the pandemic.   As we see though it's completely unable to be researched since I suppose up until recently it was never asked for.

Anyway I will post here and let you know on the update when we call in where we can get a copy outside of at the notary republic charging us 900 for that and the other documents. (Which apparently don't need to be notarized, but they were when we got there according to the "helpdesk")

• Like 1