Gift Cards? Atm Type, Anyone Use Them There?

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Genius mentioned in another thread that he uses some type of ATM card from the UK that he loads with cash so I was wondering if anyone has used any from the US and if so how did the rate of exchange work out and did they charge you a service charge when using it? This sounds like it might be the perfect idea for us to use when on vacation when the time comes for a visit.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Genius mentioned in another thread that he uses some type of ATM card from the UK that he loads with cash so I was wondering if anyone has used any from the US and if so how did the rate of exchange work out and did they charge you a service charge when using it? This sounds like it might be the perfect idea for us to use when on vacation when the time comes for a visit.
I use this card at the link below for two purposes,my wife lives in the Philippines while I live in Australia so I gave her one of these cards and Bpay money into it for her,its available after 3 days then she withdraws from an ATM.I also take one of these cards when I go to Cebu loaded with some money as a back up just incase my normal Visa card has a problem or is lost etc.Exchange rate is OK and works fine for what I need. You can get a card that is only used at ATM's or a Visa branded card to use every where.Link to US site http://www.cashpassport.com/1/en/us/

Guardian
Posted
Posted
I use this card at the link below for two purposes,my wife lives in the Philippines while I live in Australia so I gave her one of these cards and Bpay money into it for her,its available after 3 days then she withdraws from an ATM.I also take one of these cards when I go to Cebu loaded with some money as a back up just incase my normal Visa card has a problem or is lost etc.Exchange rate is OK and works fine for what I need. You can get a card that is only used at ATM's or a Visa branded card to use every where.Link to US site http://www.cashpassport.com/1/en/us/
Thank you sir, I will look into them. :lmao: