Bi reminds aliens of annual report.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Every year the BI makes the same announcement regarding the annual report for 13a holders. You get all the usually negative uniformed comments on their posts like, another way of making more money, no one ever told me bla bla and then someone asks, what about 9a and someone answers yes which is incorrect. 9a are charged the P310 when they extend their visa. They dont have to be in person like a 13a holder. If a 9a uses an agent for doing extensions then like l said, it's just a fee.

20 December 2021
PRESS RELEASE 
Annual report of aliens starts January, aliens urged to pre-register online
MANILA, Philippines—Foreign nationals registered with the Bureau of Immigration (BI) were reminded to report in person, to any of the agency’s participating offices nationwide starting January 2022.
In an advisory, BI Commissioner Jaime Morente reminded aliens that the annual report is in compliance with the Alien Registration Act of 1950, which requires all aliens with immigrant and non-immigrant visas to report to the Bureau within the first 60 days of every calendar year.
He explained that under the law, foreigners, who are holders of immigrant and non-immigrant visas and were issued alien certificate of registration identity card (ACR I-Card), are required to make the annual report.  Also required to report are refugees and stateless aliens.
“Aliens with long term visas may register up to March 1, 2022,” said Morente.  “We have numerous offices nationwide, which are all open to cater to needs of the transacting public, hence there is really no excuse not to comply with this annual obligation,” he added.
Morente also warned that those who fail to report may face fines, visa cancelation, or deportation.
He said that aside from the BI main office in Intramuros, Manila, aliens may also report to the nearest participating BI field, satellite or extension office.
Lawyer Jose Carlitos Licas, BI Alien Registration Division Chief, said that aliens going to the BI for their annual report via any immigration office nationwide are required to register with the BI’s online appointment system at http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph.
"Aliens must present their original ACR I-Card and valid passport as well as pay a P300-annual report fee and P10-legal research fee," Licas said.
Remote AR, according to Licas, may be requested by embassies or foreign groups, and may be considered if the number of reportees exceeds ten individuals.
On the other hand, foreigners who are out of the country during the 60-day period can still make the report within 30 days from the date of their return to the country, so long as their re-entry permits are still valid.
For aliens below the age of 14, Licas said their parent or legal guardian are obligated to make the report for them.  Senior citizens and persons with disability are exempted from personal appearance, he added, and may file through a representative with a special power of attorney. 

https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration/posts/282128147288298

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Bi reminds aliens of annual report.
skippyscage
Posted
Posted

the e-services link is broken - it has a . at the end

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, skippyscage said:

the e-services link is broken - it has a . at the end

Remove it and it works fine :cheers:

skippyscage
Posted
Posted

lol I know - I thought you might want to fix it in the edit

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, skippyscage said:

lol I know - I thought you might want to fix it in the edit

Not really as thats how it shows on Facebook but if anyone wants the e services link then,

https://e-services.immigration.gov.ph/

RBM
Posted
Posted

I think SRRV holders are exempt, perhaps somebody can can confirm this.

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I see fully vaccinated folks are not required to make an online appointment according to the site

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, RBM said:

I think SRRV holders are exempt, perhaps somebody can can confirm this.

Correct

1. Indefinite stay with multiple-entry/exit privileges;

2. Exemption from:

• Philippine Bureau of Immigration ACR-I Card (Annual Report)

• Customs duties & taxes for one time importation of household goods & personal effects worth up to US$7,000.00 Tax from pensions & annuities

• Travel Tax, if retiree has not stayed in the Philippines for more than 1 year from last date of entry

• Student Visa/Study Permit

3. Access to the Greet & Assist Program at selected Philippine airports;

4. Free subscription to the PRA Newsletter;

5. Discount privileges from PRA accredited Merchant Partners;

6. Free assistance in transacting with other government agencies;

7. Entitlement to PHILHEALTH benefits & privileges.

• Like 1