After Your Day 5 Swab

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Mine was conducted at 0145am, I don't know why, but there it is.  Apparently it's an 8 hour turnaround and the status can be checked after that at, you guessed it, the One Health Pass page as well as an email when results are in.  They will not let you leave your quarantine facility without the certificate on this page:

https://onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/Quarantine-Certificate/

This just reinforces the need to register for the One Health Pass, it has been required at every stage since my arrival.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gator
Posted
Posted

Just registered with them, flight is in the morning and got my negative PCR test results a few hours ago (took the test yesterday morning).

Did they give you any advance notice or did they just show up at 01:45? 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gator said:

Just registered with them, flight is in the morning and got my negative PCR test results a few hours ago (took the test yesterday morning).

Did they give you any advance notice or did they just show up at 01:45? 

Once you scan your OHP at the airport or hotel, not sure which, that will trigger an email with your testing details mate.  

• Thanks 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Well the email stating the result of my test from the lab that did the swab arrived at 2215pm so about 23 hours rather than the stated 8.  Talking to reception here at my hotel, the email isn't enough for release but I have to wait for it to be uploaded to the OHP by the powers that be. 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Update:  My OHP was updated at the time of the email, I was putting in my previous OHP registration code - the one I created prior to my flight from Sydney being delayed... :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3