February 14th?

Clermont
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Fully vaccinated will be allowed to enter as tourists under certain conditions with no pre-entry visa required, 

Come on Brett, they haven't milked the tourist's enough yet. :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

8 hours ago, BrettGC said:

They'll announce that no decision will be made until after the election.  

This is my bet, they have to leave a little wriggle room in case it's a surprise election win. :5795:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

but all it will take is a new variant discovered which they have already to frighten the IATF in putting everything on hold.

Spot on,,,Already starting to hear blurbs on the news about cases of "stealth omnicron" and the IATF is reluctant to recommend lowering restrictions until "More Study" is taken :hungover_40_anim_gif:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, scott h said:

Already starting to hear blurbs on the news about cases of "stealth omnicron"

https://www.wfsb.com/news/video-expert-discusses-new-covid-variant-called-stealth-omicron/video_a5eda4cc-3db9-53ca-b9f1-e1933a024020.html

Freebie
Posted
Posted

They love to dangle hope, with positive upbeat press releases etc, then they equally love to shower those interested, with despair due to whatever scary story comes to mind at the time.  Been going for 2 years of the same MO.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I posted this as a conversation starter, it will be interesting to see, if anything, what happens.  

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

That would be great. I'd like to be able to celebrate Steak and BJ Day (March 14th) in the Philippines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Guy F. said:

That would be great. I'd like to be able to celebrate Steak and BJ Day (March 14th) in the Philippines.

That's a new one on me!