SRRV situation re entry, med insurance, onward tickets etc

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Hoping that other SRRV holders can share info here as far as the "new rules" whereby tourists are now allowed in , as long as onward ticket and travel insurance and RT PCR etc.

One would " assume" ( always a dangerous thing to do here ) that such conditions dont apply to we SRRV holders, however, we all know one flight clerk or BI officer not familiar with the distinction between an arriving tourist and an SRRV holder might prevent things going smoothly.

Anyone with real  info on this situation, please feel free to post.  Would be good Will be emailing PRA next week to ask but given that they reply  occasionally not holding my breath. Would be good if they posted updated info on their website too but that seems too difficult. Maybe its on their facebook  page but I refuse to use FB.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 2/5/2022 at 10:41 AM, Freebie said:

One would " assume" ( always a dangerous thing to do here ) that such conditions dont apply to we SRRV holders, however, we all know one flight clerk or BI officer not familiar with the distinction between an arriving tourist and an SRRV holder might prevent things going smoothly.

Do you actually have a SRRV in hand? 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 2/5/2022 at 10:41 AM, Freebie said:

Maybe its on their facebook  page but I refuse to use FB.

That's up to you but I see they answer peoples questions there quickly. 

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Why is it people post, {one official doesn't know from another what the rules are,} There's foreman/supervisors to speak to if you have proof you are correct, I've always found them helpful when confronted with a problem. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Do you actually have a SRRV in hand? 

Yep ..have had for several years.

• Like 1