Travel Pass

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Whilst roaming around the Philippines consulate Shitney’s office looking for information I came across this beauty, does anybody know what’s it for?9220402F-F201-46C3-AB29-897A3F1C70AF.png

Gator
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Whilst roaming around the Philippines consulate Shitney’s office looking for information I came across this beauty, does anybody know what’s it for?

When coming from Manila to Angeles the driver had to show a pass at the toll gate when we exited. Perhaps it’s for the same type of thing ……traveling between LGU’s / Barangays

Before checking in at the hotel in Moalboal I had to get a “tourist pass” at the Municipal Hall (I was told in advance).  Similar type form needed to be filled out …… just basic contact info, where I was staying and where I was coming from. A 25 peso per person fee was also collected. 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I think it was when you needed a reason to enter the Philippines. Its dated Feb last year

https://www.doj.gov.ph/files/2021/AMENDED-GUIDELINES-TRAVEL-PASS.pdf

• Like 2

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks fellas

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Depending on your Philippine visa type (such as those issued by the Philippine Department of Justice (DoJ), the Philippine Board of Investments (BoI), the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA) or the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)), you may need to obtain a Travel Pass from the Department that issued your visa in order to leave the Philippines. If you hold an ECC issued by the Bureau of Immigration you may be exempt from this requirement.

https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/asia/philippines