Us Vistor Visa

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted

Does anyone have experience or success getting a visitor visa?I'm starting my third attempt with my inlaws hoping that they can return to the US with us for a visit this summer. They were denied in two previous attempts. I did all the things that were previously recommended and got the help of a local agent here. They are retired but own property and I helped to ensure they had $3K in their local bank account. I submitted the invitation, affidivid of support, etc. Had more than sufficient income. They went to the interviews in Manila and were denied.I'm now working with another agent, also a travel agent who claims an almost 100% success rate. Her approach is to leave me out of the process -- and have the request come from them based on own sufficiency to have a vacation. No invitation or affidavid of support but with funding to their local personal bank account to cover the trip.I've had two employees I hired as consultants get US visas to come to work for me in the US last year. I provided a letter to support their reason for coming but they had income and assets and came from local wealth.Interested in experiences, thoughts and opinions on this.ThanksRon

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Does anyone have experience or success getting a visitor visa?I'm starting my third attempt with my inlaws hoping that they can return to the US with us for a visit this summer. They were denied in two previous attempts. I did all the things that were previously recommended and got the help of a local agent here. They are retired but own property and I helped to ensure they had $3K in their local bank account. I submitted the invitation, affidivid of support, etc. Had more than sufficient income. They went to the interviews in Manila and were denied.I'm now working with another agent, also a travel agent who claims an almost 100% success rate. Her approach is to leave me out of the process -- and have the request come from them based on own sufficiency to have a vacation. No invitation or affidavid of support but with funding to their local personal bank account to cover the trip.I've had two employees I hired as consultants get US visas to come to work for me in the US last year. I provided a letter to support their reason for coming but they had income and assets and came from local wealth.Interested in experiences, thoughts and opinions on this.ThanksRon
A good friend of mine is an expert on these sort of matters. He is a US citizen and honest - just contact him and mention my name.Email address is usvisahelp@gmail.com. Cell 0928-312-2177.Paul (ancienrocka)