BOI office Manila

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

For my visa extension which is the best office to attend in Manila please folks?

Shol
Posted
Posted

Hi there.

I would say whatever is closest to yourself with a "sprinkling" of avoiding the main Intramuros one simply because unlike some of the satellite offices it's not a "pleasant, modern" building.   It's pretty drastic to compare it to say, BOI Extension office in SM Aura.

Just make sure that if you intend to do something outside of the norm to make sure wherever you go handles that sort of request as some of the offices don't accommodate certain transaction types. 

extension immigration office boi philippines - Google Search

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

For my visa extension which is the best office to attend in Manila please folks?

Any reason you are wanting Manila? 

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

At the time I posted this I was having troubles with transportation out in the province but I now have  1 vehicle going so disregard please.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Just then over sunset drinks I recalled that when I go to the BOI for my first visa extension that it applies from the date that it is approved, and not from the date that my first 30 days expires, so counting week ends they could short me by five days. One really has to try to be one step ahead of them.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Just then over sunset drinks I recalled that when I go to the BOI for my first visa extension that it applies from the date that it is approved, and not from the date that my first 30 days expires, so counting week ends they could short me by five days. One really has to try to be one step ahead of them.

My extension was from the date of the expiry of entry stamp mate.  My entry stamp said March 16, the 6 month extension says September 16.  I did the actual extension at the end of February.  

Entry Stamp.jpg

Extension.jpg

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

There has always been confusion on Extensions because many do not realise they are calendar months and not  specific date related just a thought/ opinion :tiphat: 

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 3/15/2022 at 6:49 PM, Onemore52 said:

I dont think that is correct. Im sure they work it out from the date in your visa stamp. What would happen to those who go in a few days or a week early. They would be losing all the time. my visa gets extended and not always at the same date but its due on the same date every 2 months which is how l do it.

• Like 2