OneHealthPass do-over?

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

We were to depart for the Philippines a week ago. I got rejected at check-in because my Covid-19 test was not right. The lab at a VA hospital messed it up. We rescheduled and intend to depart early Monday (in 3 days).

Shall all 4 of us do more OneHealthPass applications? If you go to the OHP website and admit having done an application you are taken to a practically blank page with no options. Shall we do new applications and input new arrival times, test results and so on?

Hoping someone here knows. Would hate to depend on info from a phone call to a PAL employee who may just guess at the answer.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Guy F. said:

We were to depart for the Philippines a week ago. I got rejected at check-in because my Covid-19 test was not right. The lab at a VA hospital messed it up. We rescheduled and intend to depart early Monday (in 3 days).

Shall all 4 of us do more OneHealthPass applications? If you go to the OHP website and admit having done an application you are taken to a practically blank page with no options. Shall we do new applications and input new arrival times, test results and so on?

Hoping someone here knows. Would hate to depend on info from a phone call to a PAL employee who may just guess at the answer.

I dont know if this helps but have you read the FAQ on one health page? Dd you get your QR code?

Anyway hope someone can help you and I doubt it will be PAL.

I made a mistake during submission of my eHDC (i.e. arrival date, address, other personal info). Can I still edit my data?

Yes. For as long as your data have not been verified by OSS-TGMROF yet, you can still edit your personal data through your “My Profile” access. Upon your arrival, and when your data has been verified by BOQ, you will not be able to edit your data anymore. If you need some changes, you may contact the OSS Monitoring and Action Center (OSS MAC) for your request. However, it may take some time as proper validation of your request must be met. Therefore, we strongly advise the you indicate your correct information during registration and before your travel, including the LGU home address of destination since this will be used for the issuance of your Quarantine Certificate.

https://onehealthpass.com.ph/faq.html

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I dont know if this helps but have you read the FAQ on one health page? Dd you get your QR code?

Anyway hope someone can help you and I doubt it will be PAL.

I made a mistake during submission of my eHDC (i.e. arrival date, address, other personal info). Can I still edit my data?

Yes. For as long as your data have not been verified by OSS-TGMROF yet, you can still edit your personal data through your “My Profile” access. Upon your arrival, and when your data has been verified by BOQ, you will not be able to edit your data anymore. If you need some changes, you may contact the OSS Monitoring and Action Center (OSS MAC) for your request. However, it may take some time as proper validation of your request must be met. Therefore, we strongly advise the you indicate your correct information during registration and before your travel, including the LGU home address of destination since this will be used for the issuance of your Quarantine Certificate.

https://onehealthpass.com.ph/faq.html

"My Profile" at the OHP website does not have a way to change arrival time and date, seat # and more.

Edited by Guy F.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

"My Profile" at the OHP website does not have a way to change arrival time and date, seat # and more.

Didnt Brett post something recently about his trip comming here and change of flight times etc one onehealth pass. Maybe i'm wrong and seen something elsewhere.

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

A PAL representative told us to do another OHP. I will look for posts by Brett.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Didnt Brett post something recently about his trip comming here and change of flight times etc one onehealth pass. Maybe i'm wrong and seen something elsewhere.

Found it, TYVM.

Here it is: https://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/33270-ah-there-it-is/page/2/#comment-307366

In short, you can start a new one.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

Found it, TYVM.

Here it is: https://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/33270-ah-there-it-is/page/2/#comment-307366

In short, you can start a new one.

Yes I was thinking it would be easier to just do a new one. If there is any lesson learnt from this, well my memory is not as bad as l thought it was. :laugh:

Your link for some reason goes nowhere for me. 

Anyway seems like a happy ending :tiphat:

• Like 1

baronapart
Posted
Posted

I had to do this for my wife. You just give them the sheet with the QR code of the One Health Pass registration you want them to use.

• Thanks 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I just redid the entire thing when my flight was delayed.  Only thing I could find that I could change on my original was the quarantine hotel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1