Where Did This &^%$ Come From?

Major Tom
Posted
Posted

If you need a wife, Filipinas are the best  :cheersty:

Just curious... why did you stay home alone? Was it her choice or yours? 

• Like 2

Major Tom
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, baronapart said:

If I went with her to the province she would spend all of her time worrying if I was having a good time and nothing would get done))))

Thanks for your reply... sounds almost like the situation that I would be in if I went along with my wife, but that will be a very long time from now, since my wife wants to see Britain first. LOL

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, baronapart said:

My wife is visiting the Philippines for a little over a month. She has been gone for two weeks. Where did all these dishes in the sink come from? And the clothes on the floor? I lived alone for years and never had these issues. Part of the problem is my wife never lets me do any of these things. She always steps in and says "I should be the one."  It is kind of cute. I do have to say I got used to it)))) Of course that is not why I married her and love her but it is nice)))

I would certainly leave all the dirty dishes and scattered clothes lying around for when she returns. Just to show her how much you missed her! 🤣

• Love it 1
  • Haha 4

baronapart
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Gator said:

I would certainly leave all the dirty dishes and scattered clothes lying around for when she returns. Just to show her how much you missed her! 🤣

I actually told her I made a typhoon in the kitchen yesterday and she said to leave and she would take care of it. Now, that is love))))

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

You've probably got the same issues this guy has. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, baronapart said:

I actually told her I made a typhoon in the kitchen yesterday and she said to leave and she would take care of it. Now, that is love))))

A keeper for sure. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure it's so much of a Filipina thing as a women thing.  Many (not all) women like to think they are better at some stuff than us guys.  And it works both ways - many guys believe certain tasks are best done by them.  

• Like 1