Happy ending brothers nabbed

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Someone asked me if you can still get a happy ending and l guess for now it will be harder. Not that l would know as never had a massage.

4 nabbed for offering sex to massage parlor clients

TWO brothers who operated a spa business in the cities of Cebu and Talisay and two of their receptionists were arrested on Friday, April 1, 2022, after they were caught in the act of forcing their massage therapists to perform sexual acts on their customers.

Operatives of the National Bureau of Investigation in Central Visayas (NBI 7) in coordination with the Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking (IACAT) and the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) arrested the four individuals and charged them with qualified trafficking.

Lawyer Rennan Augustus Oliva, NBI 7 director, identified the four suspects as Mark Rhayan Belicora, 24, owner of Mc Shield Massage Spa; his brother John Lloyd, 19, manager of the massage spa; and their receptionists Jessica Jane Alonzo, 24, and Marisol Topacio, 19.

NBI 7 agents also rescued 11 massage therapists, including two masseurs.

Oliva said they conducted the entrapment and rescue operations after they received information that the brothers’ massage parlors were reportedly using their therapists to offer sexual services to their customers.

Before the operation, Oliva sent his team to conduct verification of the brothers’ massage parlors, particurly at their branches in Barangay Tabunok in Talisay City and Barangay Labangon in Cebu City.

Special menu

According to the rescued victims, they were forced to perform sexual acts by Mark before they were hired for the job.

Once they got the job, the victims would allegedly offer sexual services to their clients on top of their regular massage services.

Oliva said the massage spa’s operation used social media platforms like Facebook to engage with clients on their packages and special services.

Oliva said while the massage spa offers regular massage services with a corresponding rate, it also offers a “special menu” to clients which includes sexual intercourse with the massage therapist of their choice.

The rates of the “special services” often ranged from P1,299 for an hour and 10 minutes worth of services; to P1,499 for an hour and 30 minutes; and P1,799 for two hours.

“Depende sa imong preference if you pay for the special package, you have the option to choose your preferred therapist,” Oliva said.

Oliva said the spa started its operations in May last year.

The four suspects are detained at the NBI 7 office in Cebu City and were charged with large-scale qualified trafficking under Republic Act 9208, which is a non-bailable offense.

Oliva added that the rescued victims were turned over to the Department of Social Welfare and Development.

This was not the first time this year that the NBI 7 conducted an operation against massage parlors offering sexual services to their clients.

In March, NBI 7 operatives raided two massage parlors along Hernan Cortes Street in Mandaue City, leading to the rescue of 20 masseuses. (GDC)

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/4-nabbed-offering-sex-massage-001000922.html

• Like 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Great reporting, including all the special menu pricing!

• Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I have read that certain lawyers consider hand jobs to be lewd acts but cannot find a statute where non-penetration is considered prostitution.  It seems the way these cops are getting around that is to say they were "offered" penetration which is prostitution.  The opening article is vague about whether the massage therapist was simply massaging the genitals or physically getting down and dirty.  I suspect the judge will sort it out and there will undoubtedly be a fine.  Guilty until proven innocent in the Philippines.

For the uninitiated, about every 2nd massage place in Cebu will give a genital massage if approached the right way, but they almost always know not to do any penetration, orally or otherwise.  They are very discrete about it so you have to be delicate with the request.

Just so you know, I heard this from a friend.  My wife would consider it sex so I would never do such a thing:cheersty:

The Bill Clinton get out! 

• Haha 5

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, hk blues said:

You just had to go there :hystery:

groan.jpg

• Haha 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 4/6/2022 at 8:53 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Just so you know, I heard this from a friend.

I heard it from a friend with experience so must be true. :tiphat:

On 4/7/2022 at 1:12 PM, hk blues said:

Please, smoking is a health hazard so cigars are banned on this forum. :smile:

• Haha 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 4/9/2022 at 6:30 PM, jimeve said:

How much for two minutes?

More of a Snappy Ending than a Happy Ending!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 4/9/2022 at 6:30 PM, jimeve said:

How much for two minutes?

I don't know, I've never lasted that long. :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Forum Support
Mike J