What Can You Say About Philippines?

Adiene
Posted
Posted

hello,, wanna know how much u like my country.. and if you dont like can you answer why? im open with good and bad comments, thats normal wherever you are..

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
hello,, wanna know how much u like my country.. and if you dont like can you answer why? im open with good and bad comments, thats normal wherever you are..

Adiene
Posted
Posted

Jerry
Posted
Posted

The things I like the best there where I call home even though I dont live that as of yet.1. The people that befreind you and I mean real freinds not the fly by night freinds.2. The country outside of the citys ( Cant get enough of it myself).3. NO WINTERS!4. Even with all the faults there, good people can still find a way and reason to smile.

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

After reading my message, my husband asked me to add one thing. My comments about the foreigners who live in our country was not meant to be an insult to any one person or group and some of the foreigners that I have met were very nice people, I am just glad I married my husband and not many of the other foreigners that I had also met.