Two weeks away from PI..

sanagimo
Posted
Posted

I know I should be reading the posts already posted and I did but is there any restrictions on in country traveling? My first few days is Manila then I want to jump on a plane and head to a couple of places and just ant to double or triple check of freedom to go wherever or not. JGF Sorry for the redundant questions its just the first time in twenty years or so since I can get out of my cage! I WANNA FLY, FLY SO HIGH LIKE A BIRD IN THE SKY WITH A SUNBURN IN MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

I know I should be reading the posts already posted and I did but is there any restrictions on in country traveling? My first few days is Manila then I want to jump on a plane and head to a couple of places and just ant to double or triple check of freedom to go wherever or not. JGF Sorry for the redundant questions its just the first time in twenty years or so since I can get out of my cage! I WANNA FLY, FLY SO HIGH LIKE A BIRD IN THE SKY WITH A SUNBURN IN MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's a redundant question and things change so quickly in the current environment.  

Currently there's no restrictions on internal travel.  Unfortunately there's been a rapid rise in COVID cases in the last week or so, so that may change, or it might not.  At this point I don't think anyone can accurately predict IATF's (Inter-Agency Task Force - the authority that handles the pandemic response) response to anything.   Add to that a new President who's a bit of a wild card with regard to pandemic response i.e. we don't know where he stands, it's a bit of a lottery at the moment.   

• Like 4

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

I don't think it's a redundant question and things change so quickly in the current environment.  

Currently there's no restrictions on internal travel.  Unfortunately there's been a rapid rise in COVID cases in the last week or so, so that may change, or it might not.  At this point I don't think anyone can accurately predict IATF's (Inter-Agency Task Force - the authority that handles the pandemic response) response to anything.   Add to that a new President who's a bit of a wild card with regard to pandemic response i.e. we don't know where he stands, it's a bit of a lottery at the moment.   

Well that has always been my luck! a day late a peso short, unlucky in money and love, but WTF Time and tide my friend . Will be happy will be rich heres what she said to me. Hell no you little brat now get out of the kitchen. See you on the sunny side!!!

• Haha 2

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sanagimo said:

Well that has always been my luck! a day late a peso short, unlucky in money and love, but WTF Time and tide my friend . Will be happy will be rich heres what she said to me. Hell no you little brat now get out of the kitchen. See you on the sunny side!!!

will I be happy messed up

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

Hope it works out for you!!

• Like 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Hope it works out for you!!

Thanks Bret

• 1 month later...
akhikex791
Posted
Posted

I think waiting until you have your ducks in a row is best advised. Most likely the PI will be okay to recommend you as they want their people to advance and not stagnate.