Fil Products - Another Win

Gator
Posted
Posted

I presume the new router resolved the “disconnect” issue? 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Gator said:

I presume the new router resolved the “disconnect” issue? 

We'll see, running the same diagnostics until I'm happy things are hunky dory.  

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Anyway, just wanted to highlight some good customer service.   

Good, never heard of Fil Products but if it works for you then good. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Good, never heard of Fil Products but if it works for you then good. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure they're a Negros only setup.  Great thing about them is they bundle probably one of the best TV services with regards to amount to channels going.  That's through a dish though.  The internet is running through fibre.  

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 8/4/2022 at 11:12 AM, BrettGC said:

Anyway, just wanted to highlight some good customer service.   

It does exist!

Joking apart, the we all experience CS nonsense here and share with others but overall when it comes to the telecoms they have upped their game and are probably no worse then the providers in the UK if what I read and hear from over there is accurate.  

Amazing what a bit of competition, or fear of it, can do!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 8/3/2022 at 8:12 PM, BrettGC said:

Anyway, we started using Fil Products here about 2 years ago and it hadn't skipped a beat..

I used them when I first moved to Dumaguete and they were great, until I moved about 2 miles from their office and asked them to move my service.  It was a new subdivision and they had no lines there.  They could not give service and would not cancel my 2 year contract.  So I just quit paying them.  Turns out they chase you for 3 months then give up on you.  At least they did at the time.  But if they could have continued service in my new place I would have stayed with them.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

So just as an update.. Every Friday night, me and a bunch of ex-military mates that served together in AFG etc get together on Zoom for a couple of beers, laughs etc, we've been doing it for years, even pre-covid when it became popular.  There's Aussies, Poms and a couple of Yanks as well.  Normally no issues with our connection speeds, but tonight it all went to custard and it was like we were all strobe lighting.  Here's the results I'll be showing to Fil Products on Monday remembering we pay for 60 down/up 24/7, 365 days a year.  

image.png

Prior to tonight, we'd been getting as advertised or slightly above.  Anyway, we'll be having a chat to the tech guys on Monday.  There were no actual disconnects so I'll give them that much.