Aqua Planet Clark

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Wow. Very nice. Thanks for the comprehensive review.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Guy F. said:

Wow. Very nice. Thanks for the comprehensive review.

Guy, you are in Panglao, right?  Have they restarted construction on the new JPark?

hk blues
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Not really an issue but my 47 inch 6 year old thought otherwise.  

At least you saved 200php!

Looks great though and hopefully they will keep on top of maintenance etc and keep it that way.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, hk blues said:

At least you saved 200php!

Looks great though and hopefully they will keep on top of maintenance etc and keep it that way.

That was 200p of tears!  She is the "No Fear" daughter but actually there is a good reason for the 48 inch requirement.  If you are too small you will not fit in the raft thingies.

I looked at their Wiki.  Taiwanese development of 122 hectares, and Aqua Planet is "only" 10.  A big hotel is being built next to it, probably 80% done.  The water park design is by an American company, ADG: https://www.aquaticgroup.com/our-work/outdoor-waterparks/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_Planet_(water_park)

• Thanks 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Guy, you are in Panglao, right?  Have they restarted construction on the new JPark?

It's happening, less than a kilometer from my Winter Palace. The buildings are steel and cement skeletons presently. The artist's rendering of the finished project doesn't look like much of a waterpark though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guy F.
Posted
Posted
On 8/5/2022 at 9:28 PM, OnMyWay said:

Disregard my previous. The new construction I was thinking of is a Crown Regency development. I heard the JPark project has been stalled for some time by financial difficulties.