Posted (edited)
woww,, :th_thsmilies-29057:

post-40-12607175326022_thumb.png

post-40-12607177215503_thumb.png

Edited by Mr. Lee

Adiene
Posted
Posted

Thank you for the tip Adiene. I stay signed in so I did not know about the Christmas designed for the forum. When you mentioned it then I went down to the bottom pull down and changed mine to the Christmas theme and it looks great. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and we can all pray for peace on earth in the coming year.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
woww,, th_thsmilies-29057.pngmerrychristmas.gif to all of you guyz.. i like the new looking of the site,, i really feel the spirit of xmas. have a nice holiday with your love ones th_signs027.gif . tc and godbless you all.Adiene xmastree.gif
Wow! I did not even know about the Christmas theme. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 541.gif I guess the Boss Man forgot to tell his elves. laugh.gifadded For those members who do not know how to change forum skins, all you have to do is go down to the bottom of the page on the left side and you will see a pull down box next to the box that says English and if you click on that down arrow then there will be some choices for you and the newest is the Christmas skin and if for some reason you do not like that one then you can go back to the one you do like. The one I am showing you is from the standard IP.Board skin then the new White Christmas skin.
In actual fact the damn Christmas skin is set as the default skin,only purchased and uploaded it yesterday,oh and for some reason a problem with the software is causing it to not show as default.I give upcheersty.gif