Drunk the Gayuma!!

sanagimo
Posted
Posted

My intention was to cruise around and find out about the country. I did realize Manila was not for me at least but in my relentless search for someone to meet i found a province girl. I was really surprised to realize the way some people live there. The struggle just to make it day to day yet to be what looked like happy and content people. I bought a pig and nothing went to waste not the blood lungs brain nor ant other organ. It was impressive to see and humbling. To watch the kid clinb the tree and fetch coconuts to make boku juice and the processing of Tuba. I know that me being much older than the girl in question she looked at me as a way out but my heart saw something else. The day to day life with bathing and going to the toilet is a far cry to here in Japan but it seemed ok until I just sat on a Japanese one last night. A washlet and blow-dryer followed by an alcohol spray is in comparison night and day. The markets and non regulation meat processing at first seemed unsafe but I never got sick. 

My concern is what dose a guy do there without work. I gained 3kg from drinking out of boredom. 

In conclusion I am sold on starting a new but doing it without a steady income seems impossible. This LDR seams like my only option for awhile. 

BE BACK IN DECEMBER.

BEST TIME I HAVE HAD IN 30  YEARS

• Like 5

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Glad you had a good time............:thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

In conclusion I am sold on starting a new but doing it without a steady income seems impossible.

Short answer..........it is, either through a pension or an income of some sort. After your stay I am sure you realize there is no social safety net here. When you run out of money you also run out of luck and that sweet providence girl, whelp the old saying of "No money, no Honey" pops into mind.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1