Cebu Pacific

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Any suggestions on the best time of day to attempt to make a booking with these mongrels?

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Onemore52 said:

Any suggestions on the best time of day to attempt to make a booking with these mongrels?

I tend to go on their site and enter rough dates, they have a calendar that usually lists the cheapest price on a certain day, click on that day and scroll down for prices, sometimes an hour difference can save over 1k. They are prone to delays and cancellations however that follow no set sequence. 

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I have been trying for 3 hours, tried different browsers but keep getting the same message from the mongrels," Refresh the page".

• Sad 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Onemore52 said:

I have been trying for 3 hours, tried different browsers but keep getting the same message from the mongrels," Refresh the page".

Try in the phone app, seems to work a little better.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Computers are pretty clever these days, possibly they know your opinion of them! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Has anyone experienced making reservations on Swift Air?  I am looking for alternatives to Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific.