Typhoon Karding

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

The first proper typhoon is about to hit North of Manila later today, Sun 25th of October.  I'm taking bets on the Dolomite beach getting wiped out. :whistling:

https://fb.watch/fLnaqKkgnJ/

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

The first proper typhoon is about to hit North of Manila later today, Sun 25th of October.  I'm taking bets on the Dolomite beach getting wiped out. :whistling:

https://fb.watch/fLnaqKkgnJ/

Yes, I watched him earlier and he said there is probably going to be a big storm surge in the bay.

Gator
Posted
Posted

Time to batten down the hatches or bug out. As there’s also a hurricane projected to hit the west coast of Florida on Wednesday, I’ll be making the be making the same decision Monday. 

• Like 2

Jason W
Posted
Posted

Stay safe out there my friends!!

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 9/25/2022 at 10:23 AM, Gator said:

Time to batten down the hatches or bug out. As there’s also a hurricane projected to hit the west coast of Florida on Wednesday, I’ll be making the be making the same decision Monday. 

Gator, hows it going?  That storm is looking nasty!  What city are you in?  Stay safe!

Screenshot (796).png

Gator
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Gator, hows it going?  That storm is looking nasty!  What city are you in?  Stay safe!

I bugged out yesterday (Tuesday). Hooked up to the RV and left. Am up in the panhandle near Panama City.  

The south western part of Spring Hill was where I was at and 100mph winds were forecasted. Since the storm shifted more to the south, they are now forecasting it to be more like a tropical storm in that area. I’ll just sit it out and head back on Saturday. 

• Like 4