13A annual reporting form question

HappyJack
Posted
Posted

When filling out the form online there is a section  called ACR I card details.  It asks:

Authorized stay

Issued at

Issued date

Issued at will be Intramuros but what do they mean by Authorized stay?  And for issued date, is it the date the card was issued or the visa was issued as both are listed on the back of the ACR card?

Thanks and dont forget to report in. Starts Jan 2

dfgbfdg.jpg

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, HappyJack said:

When filling out the form online there is a section  called ACR I card details.  It asks:

Authorized stay

Issued at

Issued date

Issued at will be Intramuros but what do they mean by Authorized stay?  And for issued date, is it the date the card was issued or the visa was issued as both are listed on the back of the ACR card?

Thanks and dont forget to report in. Starts Jan 2

dfgbfdg.jpg

I actually completed the form yesterday.

Authorized stay - who knows!  As it's just for the purpose of getting the appointment I just entered the date the VISA was issued and that worked.  You will see that the issued at and issued date are not actually required - no asterisk - I left both out and there was no problem when submitting the form. ( That said, the passport details also have no asterisk yet the from was rejected as I hadn't filled them in - so go figure!) I worked on the principal that Authorized Stay wouldn't be the same as Date Issued as that would be duplication. 

Also, I wasn't able to make an actual specific appointment, the office selection and appointment purpose were greyed out.  However, I did get a screen saying application was successful and that I should print the confirmation document and go to my nearest BI office to complete the Annual Return - no date mentioned.  The PRINT button didn't work through and my form was lost in the stratosphere :571c66d400c8c_1(103): so I went through the whole process again and took a screenshot instead.  

I will wait until early January and go through the process again just in case I jumped the gun and the appointment system hasn't yet been activated.  I'll wait until the end of January to avoid the lines.  

ETA - I also checked my last renewal form for my ACR card and the authorized stay box was left empty as per the immigration officer's advice.  I'm not sure why but it didn't affect the issuing of my new ACR card. 

Edited by hk blues
  • Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, hk blues said:

so I went through the whole process again and took a screenshot instead

I took a photo of the Appointment, hope this works as I have no printer, and couldn't download it.

• Like 1

HappyJack
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 12/17/2022 at 9:48 AM, jimeve said:

I took a photo of the Appointment, hope this works as I have no printer, and couldn't download it.

As usual on ANY Philippine website, the print function does NOT work and you click print and the page just disappears.  I can't wait for the SIM card registration fiasco.

Also tried to cancel the appointment using the cancel button.  Of course...ERROR contact the system administrator.

Edited by HappyJack
  • Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, HappyJack said:

As usual on ANY Philippine website, the print function does NOT work and you click print and the page just disappears.  I can't wait for the SIM card registration fiasco.

Also tried to cancel the appointment using the cancel button.  Of course...ERROR contact the system administrator.

Yep...as I said in my post when I clicked PRINT nothing printed and the screen disappeared along with my appointment details!

Were you able to make an actual appointment at a specific location and time - these option were "greyed out" on my screen?

HappyJack
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

Yep...as I said in my post when I clicked PRINT nothing printed and the screen disappeared along with my appointment details!

Were you able to make an actual appointment at a specific location and time - these option were "greyed out" on my screen?

No.  Everything is greyed out. 

• Thanks 1