Cebu Vs Bohol

Deafman
Posted
Posted

We will be retiring to either Cebu or Bohol this summer. We like both but have not spent enough time in either place to chose one over the other.We will probably spend time in both but I'm just curious and would like to know if anyone has an opinion. I'm leaning towards Bohol because of the Deaf Academy. I've been involved in Deaf Education for several years and hope to stay connected in some "Retired" capacity. Your opinion and thoughts will be appreciated.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
We will be retiring to either Cebu or Bohol this summer. We like both but have not spent enough time in either place to chose one over the other.We will probably spend time in both but I'm just curious and would like to know if anyone has an opinion. I'm leaning towards Bohol because of the Deaf Academy. I've been involved in Deaf Education for several years and hope to stay connected in some "Retired" capacity. Your opinion and thoughts will be appreciated.
Hello Deafman and welcome to the forum. We like Cebu because of all the shopping and other expats who are walking around which means I am not a novelty as in some places that I have been, but I know nothing about Bohol so I really cannot compare at this point and I am sure others who have been to both places will post and give their opinions. I think you have not really given enough info about your wants and needs, so maybe make a post in the introduction section and tell us a little more about you and then also post here as to what things you would like to have in the place you wish to move to.I also do not know if there is a deaf academy in Cebu or not and that may surely be a deciding factor for you if there is not one.Enjoy the forum.
  • Like 1

Deafman
Posted
Posted

Thank you for your reply and welcome Mr. Lee. As for our wants and needs, having never retired before, I'm not sure we know other than to just relax and enjoy life. We live and work in Japan at this time and will really enjoy a more laid back lifestyle and having the time and opportunity to travel more. My Filipina wife of 13 years and I visit the Philippines as often as we can and love it. Thank you again for your welcome.