Renewal of an expired 13a permanent resident ACR I-card

paco
Posted
Posted

Hi.
Anyone who has renewed an expired 13a permanent resident ACR I-card?. Mine is already 8 months expired.
Could you do it in a provincial immigration office or because is already expired need to be done in Manila?.
Price?. 
Is there a fine to be paid?.
Did you need to show them the 13a visa 'Board of Commisioners order of approval'?.
Thanks.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Found this using google.  It is a reply to someone from the Bureau of Immigration back in 2016.   The card in question has been expired for six months.  I have no additional information as to your other questions.  Suggest you message them via their facebook page.

<snip>

The penalty for every month of late filing is Php200.00; 310.00 for annual report; $50.00 + Php 500.00 for the ACR I-Card.

<end snip>

Here is the URL for their facebook page.

https://web.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration?comment_id=Y29tbWVudDo2NDI1MzM5MTU4ODUzMTlfNjQ0ODM1MzMyMzIxODQ0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

paco
Posted
Posted
On 12/22/2022 at 5:39 PM, Mike J said:

Found this using google.  It is a reply to someone from the Bureau of Immigration back in 2016.   The card in question has been expired for six months.  I have no additional information as to your other questions.  Suggest you message them via their facebook page.

<snip>

The penalty for every month of late filing is Php200.00; 310.00 for annual report; $50.00 + Php 500.00 for the ACR I-Card.

<end snip>

Here is the URL for their facebook page.

https://web.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration?comment_id=Y29tbWVudDo2NDI1MzM5MTU4ODUzMTlfNjQ0ODM1MzMyMzIxODQ0

I did write to them before I posted here but I only got a a very vague answer. Thanks Mike, you took the time to google it for me. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year for you & your family.

• Like 1