Global Warming Could Sink Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

More scare tactics IMO. I hope it works so I can buy more condos at cheaper prices. What do you think about it? Truth or bull? If any place will go under water first, I would imagine that Mactan will be first and when you fly over it in rainy season, be sure to look down and you will see what I mean. 7_3_205[1].gif CEBU, Philippines - Global warming and climate change threaten to submerge and wipe out the whole of Cebu by 2020, the chairman of Typhoon Committee Foundation, warned, as he called for the public to be aware of drastic effects of calamities that may hit Philippines, specifically Cebu. :lol: Link to the complete story

Guardian
Posted
Posted
More scare tactics IMO. I hope it works so I can buy more condos at cheaper prices. What do you think about it? Truth or bull? If any place will go under water first, I would imagine that Mactan will be first and when you fly over it in rainy season, be sure to look down and you will see what I mean. 7_3_205[1].gif CEBU, Philippines - Global warming and climate change threaten to submerge and wipe out the whole of Cebu by 2020, the chairman of Typhoon Committee Foundation, warned, as he called for the public to be aware of drastic effects of calamities that may hit Philippines, specifically Cebu. :lol: Link to the complete story
:lol: :wt-hell: Not funny. Angels family lives there. :o

Guardian
Posted
Posted
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/234381/rp-listed-among-12-most-risk-climate-changeI just found this news story. :SugarwareZ-034:RP listed among 12 most at risk to climate changeBy FIL C. SIONILDecember 16, 2009, 5:47pmCOPENHAGEN

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Global warming" is just the latest BS from politicians that want your money to give to their corporate sponsors.Freon, DDT and fluoride are older scams from the same folks. Don't believe it. It's proven that CO2 does not cause global warming. Freon and other HFCs do not affect the ozone layer. DDT is not harmful but rather beneficial for controlling disease carrying insects. Fluoride is industrial waste that does not help your teeth. .

Edited by M.Morey

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)

One hundred articles, scientific reports and critical news coverage on Climate Change:http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=newsHighlights&newsId=24 .

Edited by M.Morey