Prime Steak House

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

2nd time to try.  Anybody else?  849 pesos is a bit over $15.  Just had this ribeye and NY strip.  Ordered med-rare.  Was a bit rare but good.  Next up, t-bone medium.  Meat is good and tasty.  Of course not the best but well worth it.

We have one at SM Central Olongapo but today I am at SM Clark.  Always interesting to watch some expats come in with their bargirls from last night!

IMG20230213103127.jpg

IMG20230213112952.jpg

IMG20230213113616.jpg

IMG20230213114129.jpg

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The t-bone was not great.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

2nd time to try.  Anybody else?  849 pesos is a bit over $15.  Just had this ribeye and NY strip.  Ordered med-rare.  Was a bit rare but good.  Next up, t-bone medium.  Meat is good and tasty.  Of course not the best but well worth it.

We have one at SM Central Olongapo but today I am at SM Clark.  Always interesting to watch some expats come in with their bargirls from last night!

That does not look too bad... Unlimited steak? So all you can eat? Sharpen your steak knife and your teeth and go for it!

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

That does not look too bad... Unlimited steak? So all you can eat? Sharpen your steak knife and your teeth and go for it!

Yes, all you can eat but there is penalty if you leave anything!

• Like 1

Youngster
Posted
Posted

Looks like the price went up 50 pesos since I ate there last.  When I lived near one, I used to go there once a week or two, and usually order medium rare but because steaks are so thin, they mostly come out well done. 

• Like 2

Sailor Jerry
Posted
Posted

Only my opinion but the one at SM Clark was average with a capital A. Best two places I’ve had a US Ribeye so far this year in Angeles City is the Village Chef & Orange Cafe, both not known for a steak. just saying

• Like 1

Sailor Jerry
Posted
Posted

Oh, forgot to mention both under 800 pesos.

• Like 2