Trust - My new Plan

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Starting yesterday my new plan is not to show my round face anywhere when dealing with vehicle repair/service centres, rather the person that drives the car is now responsible for getting quotes and doing what ever needs to be done, I am done with these thieving mongrels.

So yesterday she was compiling that the aircon was not cold enough, my response was "deal with it, I am done".

The regas was1600php rather than 10,000 php for a round face.

Problem solved, now for the next problem.

I thought you would have known that.  The other issue is if you send your wife to a car service place anywhere in the world they might try to tell her things that are not true either, believing she will have no idea about cars.

If you can send the brother-in-law or someone you are sure will look out for you.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

thanks for your input, part B of my plan is for her to get the quote and then run it by the spark that found the swap out of the battery.

• Haha 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you can send the brother-in-law or someone you are sure will look out for you.

Or split with the mechanic 50/50 the amount of the overprice you are being charged.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Major Tom
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Starting yesterday my new plan is not to show my round face anywhere

Yes, great plan!… but seriously you also need to have your Filipina partner/wife do all of the shopping at the Palengke (Wet Market), unless you’re already doing that.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Yes, am doing that thanks for the thought, my only chore is to keep,the beer ref stocked with beer and wine and of course lolly water for her plus San Mig flavoured beer for her.

I have to prioritise things.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Or split with the mechanic 50/50 the amount of the overprice you are being charged.

Opening a new can of worms for the mechanic to get into it with the repair shop and split 50/50 with them too!